Learn all about the Torah with this series of downloadable videos curated by Rabbi Patrick Beaulier, including videos by Rabbi Sandy Zisser and educator Chanah Zimmermann.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Anyone who wants an in-depth, parshah-by-parshah understanding of the Five Books of Moses
- Students who are interested in Comprehensive Jewish Studies but just want a taste of the program without fully committing
What Will I Learn?
- The Torah…literally!
- Mystical, spiritual, historical, traditional and non-traditional understandings of the text
What You’ll Receive
- Download video of each holiday podcast on your computer, phone or tablet
- Emails about new courses from Darshan Yeshiva
About the Instructor
Rabbi Sandy Zisser
Director of Education
Rabbi Sandy Zisser is Darshan Yeshiva's Director of Education. He holds B.A. degrees in American History and Judaic Studies from the State University of New York at Albany, a M.A. in Special Education from Bank Street College and Rabbinic Ordination from the Jewish Spiritual Leaders Institute. He is also a member of the Westchester Board of Rabbis.
Rabbi Sandy is a people person who loves teaching all ages, from the youngest child to the oldest adult. He believes in educating the whole person with opportunities for adults and children to learn, formally and informally, together as families, or independently by age groups.
Lay Chaplaincy, Torah, Jewish Philosophy
Chanah holds a masters in Jewish Studies from Hebrew College with a minor in Jewish Thought, and specializes in American Jewish History. She is the Director of Ohr haTorah Virtual Jewish Academy which has classes for 1st – 5th grade as well as a b’nai mitzvah program. Chanah lives on a small barrier island off the east coast of Florida with her husband and a border collie.