This series will take you through the key concepts of Judaism through these simple questions:
- What does it mean to be Jewish? Who are the Jews and why do some people not like us?
- What are the Jewish texts, what do they say and why do they matter?
- Why is Israel such a big deal?
- How do Jews practice Judaism? Why are there so many different ways a person can be, and live, Jewishly?
- What are the Jewish celebrations, and what do all the customs mean?
- And also – if I want to be Jewish, how do I do that? Or what if I found out I’m Jewish and don’t know what to do next?
You can take this as a stand alone course, or receive it for free in our Judaism For Beginners Program and all other Darshan Yeshiva programs. The course is only $55 for lifetime access.