Before applying, please note the following basic student criteria:
- Our program is available to applicants who maintain citizenship in the following countries:
- North America: The United States of America and Canada
- The Caribbean: Any of the 15 countries and areas that make up the Caribbean, excluding Cuba
- Central America: Costa Rica
- Europe: Any of the 27 countries that make up the European Union (EU) as well as Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom
- Africa: South Africa
- Australasia: Australia, New Zealand, and the Philippines
- In addition, applicants who are citizens of one or more of the listed countries and are living abroad may be considered.
- Applicants must be fluent in English and/or Italian in order to navigate the coursework; mentoring may be facilitated in English, Italian, Spanish, or French.
- We will not facilitate conversion away from Islam in order to protect our students’ personal safety.
- We will not accept applicants who wish to remain a part of Jews For Jesus, Messianic Judaism, or similar.
- As with all conversion programs, we will not provide conversion for the sake of moving to Israel (aliyah) or being recognized as a Jew in Israel. Please read our Israel policy here and our terms and conditions here.
Due to the high volume of applications, it may take up to three weeks to receive a response. We appreciate your patience and understanding, and we look forwarding to connecting with you!