This series will take you through the key concepts of Judaism through these simple questions:
- What does it mean to be Jewish? Who are the Jews and why do some people not like us?
- What are the Jewish texts, what do they say and why do they matter?
- Why is Israel such a big deal?
- How do Jews practice Judaism? Why are there so many different ways a person can be, and live, Jewishly?
- What are the Jewish celebrations, and what do all the customs mean?
- And also – if I want to be Jewish, how do I do that? Or what if I found out I’m Jewish and don’t know what to do next?
You can take this as a stand alone course, or receive it for free in our Judaism For Beginners Program.
- Seventeen easy-to-digest audio sessions about topics ranging from God, torah, Israel and more
- A bonus eighteenth audio session on growing in your Jewish learning
- Transcriptions of the audio for your notes, and to help those who are hard of hearing
You’ll also receive ongoing, free access to new content such as videos, podcasts, books and more. No subscriptions to pay for, nothing to renew. Simple as that!