You’ve Converted to Judaism. Now What?
Sure, you’re Jewish now. But do you still feel like you’re missing something? This program is exactly what you’re looking for.
- Want to get more comfortable with Hebrew, prayer and synagogue services?
- Still unsure of certain Jewish cultural and religious concepts?
- Need a helping hand and not sure who to talk to?
Who is this program designed for?
People who have already converted to Judaism (whether through Darshan Yeshiva or another program) but feel like they need to further their Jewish knowledge.
What will I get in this program?
- One-on-one mentorship with a rabbi of your choice, including Conservative, Reform, Reconstructionist and Jewish Renewal rabbis
- Vastly improved prayerbook Hebrew and ritual skills
- Greater Jewish knowledge in a variety of areas including text, holidays, Shabbat, Jewish law (halacha) and spirituality
- Feeling fully Jewish! A sense of Jewish “self-esteem” and ownership of your Jewish identity
How does it work?
Your lessons will be delivered using our online classroom. One on one mentor meetings are either in person or using your choice of software such as Skype or Facetime.